Well-Rounded with Five Years Experience at webmarkets, Griffen is Excited for New Role
Boise, Idaho - Today, webmarkets announced that Griffen Shinn was promoted from Lead Web Developer to Marketing Coordinator. Griffen plans to focus on executing growth strategies that promote impactful communication, exceed client expectations, and build sustainable relationships with a team approach that involves fellow Marketing Coordinator Kellyn Denmark, and Director of Accounts Stephanie Lloyd.
Griffen joined webmarkets in 2016 as a part-time graphic designer during his senior year of high school. After graduating from Meridian Technical Charter High School, he continued to work part-time at webmarkets while simultaneously attending college full-time. In May 2021, Griffen graduated from Boise State University with an MBA in Marketing and a minor in Entrepreneurial Business Management and began working full time as webmarkets’ Lead Web Developer. Jaydan Urwin will take over as the new Lead Web Developer.
With over five years of experience at webmarkets, Griffen has cultivated valuable client relationships and immense knowledge of successful marketing principles to leverage in his new role. He has a well-rounded experience with graphic design, coding, SEO practices, analytics, marketing, and branding. This gives him a unique ability to facilitate communication between different internal departments and liaison with clients.
Griffen's background and expertise will allow him to promote effectual decisions in digital marketing strategies such as:
- Website Development: helping companies create an online presence that extends their physical brand by providing valuable content, developing trust, and generating leads.
- SEO: ranking for keywords through content marketing, NAP listings, and link building.
- Social Media: offering advertising and organic posting to reach target markets through custom designs and professionally curated content to engage audiences.
- eCommerce: intuitively creating and optimizing client eCommerce sites to increase sales.
- Online Advertising: using highly targeted ad strategies to cross-promote products and services through several channels with data-driven results.
webmarkets is a Certified Google Partner providing SEO strategy, custom marketing plans, and video production to clients throughout the United States. The company was established by Kris Lloyd in 2011 and is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. It was built on the foundation of innovation, reliability, accountability, and transparency. Contact webmarkets at 208-514-1634 or via the Schedule a Demo form request.