Are you looking for an important role at a growing company where your strengths are valued and decisions are executed? Are you a confident, resourceful self-starter that can thrive in a competitive marketing environment?
Do you have the natural ability to be social with team members and clients, while staying optimistic to reach clearly identified goals?
Are you able to multitask between clients, strategies and tasks while performing accurate, thorough, and disciplined actions to obtain successful results?
Marketing managers promote businesses, services, products, and/or brands. They develop integrative marketing strategies, generate new business leads, and oversee best practice implementations that drive successful client results.
If this is you, we would encourage you to apply to the WebMarkets Agency.
To get started, submit this 7-10 minute survey application:
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating marketing strategies for multiple clients.
- Executing marketing plans with the sales, marketing, public relations, and web development departments.
- Evaluating Google Analytics data and optimizing for specific marketing conversion metrics.
- Analyzing market trends, preparing marketing strategies, and implementing marketing plan tactics.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness, market share, and specific KPIs.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns for specific clients.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to senior management and clients.
- Keeping informed of digital marketing strategies and trends.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- 3+ years experience as a marketing manager or similar.
- 3+ years marketing agency experience, negotiable.
- 5+ years experience within the marketing industry.
- Proficiency in marketing tools such as monday.com, Active Campaign, Google Analytics, Google Suite, ZOOM, and Loom.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Ability to commute/relocate:
Boise, ID 83713: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Marketing: 3 years (Required)